Weatherbeeta ComFiTec Premier Freedom Pony Detach-A-Neck Lite
The WeatherBeeta ComFiTec Premier Freedom Pony Detach-A-Neck blanket is built for the highest levels of freedom of movement, comfort, and versatility. Made with a durable 1200 Denier triple weave outer shell with repel shell coating and no fill.
The Freedom System features a cupped shoulder dart with forward positioned gussets for the ultimate freedom of movement. A full wrap tail flap with a 2 piece design wraps around the horses hindquarters and the reflective gusset insert on the tail flap provides extra visibility.
Features 2 twin low cross surcingles and elasticized, adjustable and removable leg strap for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Super strong 1200 Denier triple weave outer shell.
- Waterproof and breathable.
- Detachable neck.
- Freedom System featuring cupped shoulder dart.
- Quick clip front closure for maximum adjustability.
- Full wrap tail flap with a 2 piece design and reflective gusset.
Hydrostatic Pressure Tested to 2000mm plus. Moisture Vapor Tested to 3000g/m2 plus.
3 year warranty on hardware, waterproofness and breathability.
|Blanket Style||Removable Neck Cover|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Follow these easy steps to safely clean, waterproof and store your blankets for next year.
Step 1: If your blanket is caked with mud or really dirty, gently hose blanket off before washing.
Step 2: If your blanket has a lot of horse hair stuck in lining, you may want to vacuum as much hair as possible out (this is why we prefer smooth nylon lined blankets!)
Step 3: Wash in a FRONT Loader washing machine (do NOT use an agitator style washing machine - the agitator damages the fabric and can permanently ruin the fiber fill insulation).
- Use cold water
- Use the bulky item cycle if your machine has it
- Use the low spin speed cycle
- Use a detergent specially made to maintain waterproofing - we use and recommend Rambo Blanket Wash
Step 4: Hang your blankets on a fence to dry (do NOT put in dryer as it will ruin waterproofing and can damage the fabric).
Check for waterproofness and re-waterproof if necessary
Step 5. Once your blankets are clean and dry, now is a good time to see if they are still waterproof. Take a cup of water, and pour over blanket. Water should bead up and roll off, if not, it is time to re-waterproof.
Failed Waterproofing Test
Passed Waterproofing Test
Step 6 (Optional): Re-waterproof your turnouts. Trust us, do it now, so when it is 35 degrees and pouring next Fall and you need your blanket waterproof, you will be glad you didn't procrastinate! We like Dry Guys Waterproofing Spray (also comes in a concentrate). Spray your blanket evenly with the Dry Guys. Let it dry and do a second coat. One regular bottle does 2 blankets well.
Step 8. Store safely for next year. If you have the original blanket bag, you can use it or we also like using the Space Bags. If using a Space Bag, you may want to put the content details on an paper insert (easier to read then writing on bag). Be sure to store in a rodent free area - it would be a big bummer to find a hole chewed in your carefully cleaned and stored blanket!
Trust us, next winter pulling your fresh, clean, waterproof blanket out of its storage bag will be ALMOST as rewarding as buying a new one!
Other Popular Products
- Amigo Bravo 12 Wug 100 Gram - Exclusive Color$190.00 $145.99
- Amigo Bravo 12 Wug Light Turnout - Exclusive Color$190.00 $129.99
- Amigo Bravo 12 Plus Medium V-Front-Exclusive Color$260.00 $189.99
- Amigo Bravo 12 Plus Light V-Front Turnout- Exclusive Color$240.00 $184.99
- Amigo Bravo 12 Plus 100 Gram Exclusive Color$270.00 $189.99
- Amigo Bravo 12 Medium Weight Wug-Exclusive Color$210.00 $145.99