Woof Smart Event Boot Front
Woof Wear Smart Event Boots have been designed for use during high impact, high speed disciplines, and are particulary suited for cross country riding. This light weight, water repellent boot offers exceptional levels of 360 degree protection and a breathable neoprene lining.
New D30 impact protection is a patented technology that allows the boots to be incredibly flexible and lightweight during normal use, but when the boot is impacted, molecules in the boots lock together to create a hard barrier to protect the legs from shock and damage. The greater the force of impact, the more the molecules lock together. After the impact, they release, creating total flexibility as you move forward.
- Extremely lightweight and flexible
- Water repellent so it wont become heavy and slip
- Soft neoprene lining is flexible and prevents rubs
- D30 impact protection features a unique molecular structure in which molecules flow freely until impact when they lock together to provide a barrier to shock.
- Tri layer tendon and cannon bone protection consisting of a vented PU shell, D30® impact protection and breathable neoprene liner
- Extra impact protection along the tendon at the back of the leg and along the canon bone at the front
- Secure double lock velcro closure
|Boot Closure Type||Velcro|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.