Back on Track Knee Brace with Strap
The Back on Track Knee Brace with Strapis a tubular design but with the addition of an adjustable strap across the upper portion for more custom sizing. Back on Track Pain Management Products are crafted in Sweden from a revolutionary fabric impregnated with Ceramic powder, based on FAR Infrared Ray therapies that have been widely used in Europe and the Orient. The Ceramic powder reflects body heat in the form of these rays, which substantially increase blood flow, thus reduces pain and swelling, as well as stimulate the healing process.
- Adjustable strap is elasticized and attaches with a Velcro tab at each end. Can be completely detached from garment if necessary. The strap can be tightened when exercising, and loosened or removed when relaxing or sleeping.
- Can disperse edema and reduce inflammation.
- Steel spring support on each side of knee brace, designed to help maintain proper position during exercise. Although it may well lend support to the knee, the product is designed purely for pain relief and the reduction of inflammation, and should not be relied upon as a support garment under any circumstance.
- Relieves pain and tension in muscles, while decreasing inflammation and increasing blood circulation.
- Speeds up healing process
- Prevents damage in muscles or joints
For sizing, measure the circumference of the thigh at 5 1/2 inches above the center of the knee cap. Measurements listed here, are the top of the knee brace without any stretch, so you will most likely need to order a bit smaller than your measurement, not larger, to allow for a snug fit.
- Small 17 inches
- Medium 17.5 inches
- Large 18.5 inches
- Xlarge 21.5 inches
- XXlarge 23.5 inches
- XXXlarge 25.5 inches
|Brand||Back on Track|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.