Back on Track Long Sleeve T-Shirt
Designed with a revolutionary fabric impregnated with Ceramic powder, based on FAR Infrared Ray Therapies that have been widely used in Europe and the Orient. The Ceramic powder reflects body heat in the form of these rays, which substantially increase blood flow, thus reducing pain and swelling, as well as stimulating the healing process.
- Helps keep muscles loose and supple.
- Relieves pain and tension in muscles, while decreasing inflammation and increasing blood circulation.
- Speeds up healing process
- Prevents damage in muscles or joints
- Fabric is ribbed, allowing it to easily stretch and remain non-constrictive and comfortable to wear.
- Use as a layering shirt to keep you extra warm in the winter.
- Sizes range from Small through XXXL and are generally true to normal standards.
- Machine washable, but please note: it is recommended not to use rinsing agents as such additives can cause the fabric to stiffen. There i(more...)
|Casual Top Style||T-Shirt|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
|Brand||Back on Track|
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.