Back on Track Mattress Overlay Pad
For night-long comfort and a restful night's sleep, the Back on Track therapeutic mattress overlay pad is a must. Using our state-of-the-art Welltex material, our therapeutic mattress cover works with your body's energy to create a soothing far infrared effect. This effect may help to improve blood flow, reduce inflammation, and alleviate general body aches or back problems. Many satisfied customers have reported waking up feeling less stiff. The therapeutic mattress pad is ideal for use in both summer and winter, conveniently placed under your fitted bed sheet.Features of the Therapeutic Mattress Pad:
- Far Infrared Effect: Utilizes Welltex material to create a soothing far infrared effect.
- Blood Flow Improvement: Aids in improving blood flow for enhanced well-being.
- Inflammation Reduction: May help reduce inflammation in the body.
- Alleviates Aches and Back Problems: Designed to alleviate general body aches and back problems.
- Versatile Usage: Ideal for both summer and winter, fits conveniently under a fitted bed sheet.
- Twin: 39 inches x 78 inches
- Full - 55 inches x 78 inches
- Queen - 63 inches x 78 inches
- King - 71 inches x 79 inches
The products should be kept clean to provide maximum effectiveness. Always follow the washing instructions on the product label. The minerals that produce the therapeutic effect are woven into the material and cannot be washed or worn away.Common Washing Tips:
- The garments should not be tumble dried.
- Avoid washing with bleach or rinse aid.
- Wash colors separately and invert the garments before washing.
- For knitted garments, it is recommended that the product is dried flat on a towel.
- Waterproof and water-resistant products must be washed with a suitable detergent.
- Iontex garments or other sportswear containing cotton or viscose may shrink when washed for the first time. If this happens, gently stretch the garment while it is still wet.
- Do not store the products in direct sunlight unless necessary.
- The minerals in the products often counteract bad smells, meaning that washing them with ordinary gentle detergent is sufficient.
Detergents for sportswear usually contain substances that can damage our textiles. Please check this before using these agents. Ensure that the agents do not contain Aluminum Chloride, Enzymes, Silver, or Citrine, as these substances can alter the structure of minerals and, consequently, their properties.
|Back on Track
|Regular Price Items