Cashel Western Reverse Wedge Lift Front Pad
Correction cushion pads are specially designed to aid in providing optimal comfort and protection as well as to help adjust the fit of your saddle against the horse. They provide an easy way to help horses with muscle atrophy behind the shoulder or other conformational obstacles through the balanced distribution of saddle pressure.
The Cashel Reverse Wedge gradually decreases in thickness from front to back to provide additional padding for the high withered or narrow shouldered horse. It also helps prevent the saddle from sliding forward and can be used to level the saddle.
- Available in three sizes
- 1" thick at the front, 1/2" thick at the back
- Made with unique closed cell foam for weight distribution and shock absorbency
- Foam will not collapse or absorb moisture, and will not retain heat
- Lighter than gel pads
- Relieve pressure points
- Tapered edges prevent uncomfortable ridges
- recommended for use over a navajo, felt liner or quilted pad
- Clean with water and store on a smooth surface
|Saddle Pad Type||Correction|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|