Cashel Western Reverse Wedge Lift Front Pad
Correction cushion pads are specially designed to aid in providing optimal comfort and protection as well as to help adjust the fit of your saddle against the horse. They provide an easy way to help horses with muscle atrophy behind the shoulder or other conformational obstacles through the balanced distribution of saddle pressure.
The Cashel Reverse Wedge gradually decreases in thickness from front to back to provide additional padding for the high withered or narrow shouldered horse. It also helps prevent the saddle from sliding forward and can be used to level the saddle.
- Available in three sizes
- 1" thick at the front, 1/2" thick at the back
- Made with unique closed cell foam for weight distribution and shock absorbency
- Foam will not collapse or absorb moisture, and will not retain heat
- Lighter than gel pads
- Relieve pressure points
- Tapered edges prevent uncomfortable ridges
- recommended for use over a navajo, felt liner or quilted pad
- Clean with water and store on a smooth surface
|Saddle Pad Type||Correction, Western|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.