Cavallo Simple Boot
Cavallo Simple Bootsare an all-terrain hoof protection boot for barefoot horses that is simple to Measure, simple to fit, and simple to put on and take off! Provides comfort for your horse, whether it's for a ride on new terrain, protection over gravel and rocks, or for added security on slippery pavement.
- Comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity
- Rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis/founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels
- Protection during trailering and breeding
- Your peace of mind: Take as a "spare tire" for lost shoes on rides
- Lightweight and stays securely on bare hoof
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro® closures
- Geniune leather upper is comfortable and flexible
- Mould-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Durable construction: waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high performance TPU outsole
- Promotes healthy hooves: allows expansion and contraction, and increased blood circulation
- Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bar and frogs
- Sold as a pair
Simple to measure:
- Measure weight-bearing hoof surface after a fresh trim.
- Stay within the size ranges in the sizing chart(See the link below the size selection drop-down).
- Measure length of each hoof from buttress to toe (do not include heel bulbs).
- If your horse's hoof width is greater than the length from buttress to toe, then the Simple Boot may not be suitable for your horse.
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.