Cavallo Simple Boot - BLACK\4
Cavallo Simple Bootsare an all-terrain hoof protection boot for barefoot horses that is simple to Measure, simple to fit, and simple to put on and take off! Provides comfort for your horse, whether it's for a ride on new terrain, protection over gravel and rocks, or for added security on slippery pavement.
- Comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity
- Rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis/founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels
- Protection during trailering and breeding
- Your peace of mind: Take as a "spare tire" for lost shoes on rides
- Lightweight and stays securely on bare hoof
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro® closures
- Geniune leather upper is comfortable and flexible
- Mould-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Durable construction: waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high performance TPU outsole
- Promotes healthy hooves: allows expansion and contraction, and increased blood circulation
- Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bar and frogs
- Sold as a pair
Simple to measure:
- Measure weight-bearing hoof surface after a fresh trim.
- Stay within the size ranges in the sizing chart(See the link below the size selection drop-down).
- Measure length of each hoof from buttress to toe (do not include heel bulbs).
- If your horse's hoof width is greater than the length from buttress to toe, then the Simple Boot may not be suitable for your horse.
All sales on this item are final unless the item is defective or not as ordered. Non-returnable items include:
- Custom Items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Tent Sale Items
- Flash Sale Items
- Face masks