Centaur Pony Turbo Dry Cooler
The Centaur Pony Turbo Dry Cooler is a specially constructed fabric that wicks moisture 3 times faster. Turbo Dry offers maximum sweat evaporation to get your pony really dry, really fast. Comfortable stretch fabric is specially treated to virtually eliminate static.
Features of the Centaur Turbo Dry Cooler Include:
- T-lock and hook and loop front closure
- Low crossed surcingles
- Tail cord
Technical functioning of Turbo Dry system:
- Lively stretch fabric for a better fit
- Sweat spreads over a wider surface area for quick and maximum evaporation, keeping the skin dry
- Soft brushed inner surface remains dry and comfortable
- specially treated to virtually eliminate static
- Non pilling outer surface
- Sweat is taken away from the skin to the outer surface through the fabric
- Small Pony: 57-59"
- Medium Pony: 60-62"
- Large Pony: 63-65"
- Medium Cob: 66 to 68"
|Blanket Style||Regular Neck|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
- One free exchange per item
To get your FREE return shipping label, please create a return request from your customer account.
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.