EA Mattes Square Correction Pad
The Mattes Square Correction Pad with Pockets for Shims is a classic, show worthy, square dressage pad with special pockets allowing you to add shims to help improve the fit of your saddle. The sheepskin panels under the saddle offer protection from pressure and hot spots while the "bare," or unlined flaps minimize bulk under the rider's leg.
The Mattes Correction Pad incorporates 4 pockets along the spine 2 front pockets and 2 rear pockets. The Poly Flex shims (6 included) are 5mm thick, very resilient and do not bottom out like foam or other materials. They can be layered and easily trimmed with scissors to create a pressure free fit
- The flaps are quilted with alayer of poly flex, a material that absorbs energy and eliminates bounce
- Made from 100% natural sheepskin
- Natural sheepskin provides heat dissemination and breathability, as well as the capability to eliminate friction and bounce
- Sheepskin panels under the saddle
- Mattes pads use a single piece of sheepskin to eliminate seams
Mattes sheepskin should be dried thoroughly after each ride or at the end of each day. Let it air dry overnight, upside down and brush the wool with a stiff brush to loosen up and remove dirt and hair. The Mattes special detergent, MELP, is highly concentrated and designed for sheepskin products. Regular detergents can easily harden the leather and can render the wool brittle or matted. Machine washable on gentle cycle in cold water. Air fluff in dryer with no heat. Do not dry completely, while still damp gently pull into shape. Lay flat to finish drying. Do Not expose to sun or dry on a radiator. Do not use chlorine bleach!
|Saddle Pad Type||All Purpose, Dressage, Half Pads|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
- One free exchange per item
To get your FREE return shipping label, please create a return request from your customer account.
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.