EquiFit SheepsWool T-Foam Standing Wraps
The EquiFit SheepsWool T-Foam Standing Wraps are so good you’ll never want to go back to a standard quilt again. Whether you need them for after strenuous exercise, stabling, or any other need these wraps will provide the ultimate support. No poultice or liniment necessary.
Featuring 3 powerful layers that when combined, offer unmatched support.
- A breathable T-Foam core conforms to the leg to provide a custom fit with every use. Absorbs 97% of shock and vibration upon impact and the open cell structure is self ventilating to prevent overheating.
- Machine wash on gentle and lay flat to dry.
- Sold as a pair.
- Made in the USA.
SheepsWool liner naturally promotes breathability by moving excess heat away from the leg. In addition they are hypoallergenic and naturally water and odor resistant.
A great choice for sensitive horses to reduce swelling, edema and wind puffs. No liniments or poultice needed.
Please note: Wraps are sold as pillows only, outside bandage is NOT included, must be purchased separately.
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
- One free exchange per item
To get your FREE return shipping label, please create a return request from your customer account.
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.