Equilibrium Stretch and Flex Training Wraps
Stomatex fabric works by using dome-shaped vapor chambers, each with a tiny pore in the center. When your horse is standing still, excess body heat and perspiration will rise into the chambers and exit through the pore at a controlled rate. During exercise, the chambers stretch and flex with the horse's movement and actively pump excess heat and perspiration through the pores. These small pores also allow cooler and drier air to enter from outside the wrap. Simply put, Stretch and Flex Wraps keep your horse's legs cooler, and cooler legs are less prone to injury.
- Unique breathable Stomatex fabric regulates the skin's temperature
- An additional fetlock strap offers extra support and protection
- Ideal for young horses, big moving horses, those recovering from injury and the accident prone
- Soft and flexible, ideal when movement must be unhindered
- Provides the support of an exercise bandage
- Supreme levels of comfort while protecting against minor knocks and scrapes
- Ideal for flatwork or hacking
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition, has all packaging and tags, and is not a manufacturer's closeout or flash sale item. Your original payment method is refunded.
Return Shipping Label Policies
FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
To get your FREE return shipping label, please create a return request from your customer account.
FREE return shipping label product special. As a promotion, we will offer FREE return shipping labels for select products. These products will be designated with this label. Items with this designation, will have a prepaid return label included at checkout.
Returns that don't meet our free return shipping criteria are shipped back at buyers expense. We do offer prepaid labels, usually at a lower rate than you can get, that we can provide and deduct from the cost of your return for your convenience.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.