Equilibrium TriZone Impact XC Hind Boots
Equilibrium TriZone Impact Cross Country Boots use the latest material technology to create a highly protective boot which is light, flexible and breathable. The new Impact boots have been improved with Rotex, a tough, stud-resistant material which increases the outer strength of the boot without adding weight or stiffness. TriZone Impact boots have been proven to protect against concussion and penetration at the levels of force experienced by a horse hitting a fence at speed.
TriZone Impact Sport Boots feature a Four-layer construction designed to provide the maximum protection and comfort for your horse:
- The inner layer is made from a soft impact absorbing EVA which is formed into pillows to provide maximum comfort and is perforated to allow heat to evaporate
- The middle layer is made from an EVA mesh which helps to absorb impact but also allows heat to escape freely from inside the boot
- Strategically placed integral TPU strips form protective panels to protect the most vulnerable areas of the horse's leg
- The outer layer is made of hard wearing Rotex for high abrasion resistance
- Additional outer strike pad areas are made from TPU which protects from penetration injuries
By eliminating excess weight and reducing heat buildup, TriZone boots can help to keep your horse's legs healthier. Adding weight to a horse's leg can significantly reduce performance. Overheating of the leg can cause long term tissue damage. The TriZone boots combat both issues to allow your horse to move more freely and to stay cooler than other comparable boots.
- Pair of Hind boots
- TriZone Impact Boots use the latest material technology to create a highly protective boot shich is very light, flexible and breathable
- Independently tested for both concussion and penetration protection
- Reinforced strike plates at front for cannon strike protection
- Heavy duty covered hook and loop strap closures
- Lightweight, flexible and breathable
|Boot Closure Type||Velcro|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.