Equinavia Cool Relief Therapy Ice Wrap
The Equinavia Cool Therapy Relief Ice Wraps are a quick and easy way to provide cooling ice therapy and comfort to your horse’s legs. They utilize cold therapy to reduce swelling, heat and soreness after strenuous rides, injury or rehab.
Featuring 4 long wrap-around elastic straps that allow for a highly adjustable fit. Easily secure these boots for a snug, cooling effect. Each wrap is comprised of 24 individual cooling cells that are highly effective at maintaining a very low temperature while still remaining soft, even when fully frozen.
These boots are extremely easy to use, simply remove from the freezer and apply using the elastic hook & loop straps. When finished, the heavy nylon shell allows these boots to be easily hosed off for quick cleaning.
- Treat injuries and swelling: Each wrap contains 24 gel pouches that can be frozen and used to reduce pain and inflammation, from injury or to cool the tendons after exercise.
- Effective Cooling: These wraps are extremely effective and versatile. Can be used on different parts of the legs and other areas where you may need flexibility for icing. Because it is comprised of smaller wells, it is very pliable and can be fit snug for even pressure, or be bent and fitted to use on other areas.
- Easy to use: simply leave in the freezer in-between uses. The Gel pouches remain soft and comfortable when frozen. Remove and apply, simple as that. Rinse off with water as needed to keep clean.
- Durable Construction: Each wrap is made from a heavy type of denier nylon which is tough and durable. Long lasting and can be used time and time again.
- One Size Fits All: Measuring 16.5in tall and 15.5in wide, these wraps fit most horses legs comfortably.
- Secure and Customizable: 4 elastic, adjustable hook and loop fasteners enable you to create the perfect, snug, secure fit.
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|