Flexible Filly Air Shock 3/4 Hind Boots
The Flexible Fill Air Shock Open Front Boots exterior is designed with Air Cushion Technology and Flexible Concussion Protection with an Offset Strike Guard. The Offset strike guard design is made of a stiff TPU material to spread out impact forces. The raised shape is designed to flex slightly during impact to help dampen and reduce impact force.
Underneath the guard is an airbag insert running the length of the tendon. The airbag lies flat in the strike guard space between the inner foam lining and strike guard shell. The ThinLine foam is a breathable and thin material that protects your horse from impact without compressing. It molds to the shape of your horse’s legs, relieving pressure from bones, tendons, and other sensitive areas.
Air cushions offer enhanced boot fit and comfort. They last the lifetime of the boot and will always remain flexible allowing for better tendon, ligament, and joint movement than other boots. The remainder of the shell is a flexible TPU.
- Our lightweight and breathable
- The ThinLine warms to body temperature creating a custom fit
- None of the materials absorb water, meaning boots won't shift or rub
- Easy to clean and quick to dry.
- Dirt does not stick to the ThinLine, keeping your horse free from irritations
- An anti-microbial agent is infused into ThinLine allowing use on multiple horses
- ThinLine ventilates to keep tendons cool.
ThinLine is the most durable material in the equestrian world, allowing riders to get more performance from their horse boots.
Front Boots: 9.5in, 24.13cm tall, circumference 10.5in, 26.67cm.
|Boot Closure Type
|Regular Price Items