Herm Sprenger Bow Balance Safety Stirrup Irons
Bow Balance stirrups feature a unique design that "twists" the arms of the stirrup. This allows the stirrup to hang in a way that makes it easy for the rider to pick up with their foot and also allows the foot to easily release in the event of a fall.
Flexible in 4 directions, System 4 technology softens the impact on the rider's joints and ligaments without creating an unstable feeling. Two types of rubber are used in the tread to make it slip resistant and to further aid in shock absorption. The shape also changes the weight ratio, resulting in perfect balance and greater comfort.
All stirrups are marked left and right so that you can be sure they are correctly attached to the saddle to allow for the optimal leg position.
Advantages of the Sprenger Bow Balance Stirrup:
- Bow shape allows for a comfortable and correct leg
- Superb strength and enhanced security
- Pivots in 4 directions simultaneously
- Softens the impact on cartilage and ligaments
- Tread with two types of rubber for a better grip
- Wide tread for a perfect balance
- Maximum comfort
|Stirrup Material||Stainless Steel|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.