Herm Sprenger Bow Balance Safety Stirrup Irons
Bow Balance stirrups feature a unique design that "twists" the arms of the stirrup. This allows the stirrup to hang in a way that makes it easy for the rider to pick up with their foot and also allows the foot to easily release in the event of a fall.
Flexible in 4 directions, System 4 technology softens the impact on the rider's joints and ligaments without creating an unstable feeling. Two types of rubber are used in the tread to make it slip resistant and to further aid in shock absorption. The shape also changes the weight ratio, resulting in perfect balance and greater comfort.
All stirrups are marked left and right so that you can be sure they are correctly attached to the saddle to allow for the optimal leg position.
Advantages of the Sprenger Bow Balance Stirrup:
- Bow shape allows for a comfortable and correct leg
- Superb strength and enhanced security
- Pivots in 4 directions simultaneously
- Softens the impact on cartilage and ligaments
- Tread with two types of rubber for a better grip
- Wide tread for a perfect balance
- Maximum comfort
|Stirrup Material||Stainless Steel|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|