Herm Sprenger Dynamic RS D-Ring 14mm
The Herm Sprenger Dynamic RS Dee Ring Snaffle Bit is designed with an ergonomically formed mouthpiece that lies perfectly in the horse's mouth resulting in soft and even pressure on the entire tongue area, encouraging the horse to chew. In addition this bit supports the contact to the corners of the mouth in a very effective way, keeping the horse on the bit.
Herm Sprenger from Germany is renowned for its outstanding quality and technologically advanced designs. The Sprenger seal of quality has guaranteed safety and precision workmanship for over 135 years.
Herm Sprenger Sensogan metal is an improvement on Sprenger's patented aurigan metal. Sensogan has a reduced copper content as well as added manganese which helps to regulate the oxidation of the bit metal making the taste even more pleasant for the horse. The reduction of copper discharge into the horse's saliva also helps to keep the white gold color of the sensogan bit brilliant for a longer time.
- Sensogan has improved the properties of aurigan by regulating the oxidative process
- The bits taste good to the horse and encourage salivation and bit acceptance
- White gold color has an elegant look
- Sensogan does not tarnish easily
The Herm Sprenger Dynamic RS D Ring Snaffle Bit has a gentle joint in the middle which is smaller than other lozenges and angled 45 degrees forward to give soft but very effective instructions for better contact between horse and rider.
- Metal: Sensogan with stainless steel rings
- Thickness: 14 mm
- Ring size: 75 mm
- To make sure the bit is fitted correctly in the horses mouth, the arrow on one butt end must always be on the left hand side pointing forward.
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.