Herm Sprenger KK Ultra Bradoon 16mm
Herm Sprenger KK Ultra Bradoon Bits have a three piece mouthpiece with a small, rotated center lozenge that has been anatomically designed to fit perfectly in the horse's mouth.
The design of the KK Ultra bit is the direct result of extensive anatomical research of the horse's mouth. It was discovered that the cavity of the horse's mouth where the bit sits is smaller than originally assumed. The KK Ultra Bit is designed with a shortened link set at a 45 degree angle to adapt to the anatomy of the horse's mouth, thus ensuring that when the reins are pulled, the round link rests fully on the tongue without squeezing it or applying pressure on the palate. This maximizes the tongue's sense of touch as clear instructions are given through the reins.
Herm Sprenger from Germany is renowned for its outstanding quality and technologically advanced designs. The Sprenger seal of quality guarantees safety and precision workmanship for over 135 years.
Herm Sprenger bits are available in different metals and offer two metals made specifically for use in horse bits aurigan and sensogan.
- Special nickel free alloy which, due to the inclusion of silicon, combines the pleasant tasting oxidation advantages of pure copper with maximum strength
- A perfect mixture of materials: 85% copper, 4% silicon, 11% zinc which encourages salivation and intensive chewing activity
- USDF and FEI approved metal
- An alloy of copper, manganese and zinc that is an improvement on aurigan
- Reduced copper content and the addition of manganese helps to regulate the oxidation process
- May be a better choice for horses who salivate too much with a copper bit
- Will keep its white gold color longer
Herm Sprenger German silver
- A highly polished metal containing approximately 60% copper, 12-16% nickel and 18-22% zinc.
The Herm Sprenger KK Ultra Loose Ring Snaffle Bits are designed and adapted to the anatomy of the horse's mouth with no pressure put on the palate.
- Metal: Aurigan with stainless steel rings, German silver with stainless steel rings, aurigan with aurigan rings, or sensogan with stainless steel rings
- Thickness: 16 mm
- 55 mm (2.16535") ring
- When fitting a bit, please make sure that the rings do not pinch your horse's lips. There also is an arrow on one of the butt ends of the bit this arrow must always be on the horse's left hand side pointing forward to ensure that the bit is fitted correctly in your horse's mouth.
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
- One free exchange per item
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.