Herm Sprenger WH Ultra Bradoon
The Herm Sprenger WH Ultra Bradoon, developed by Lisa Wilcox and Ernst Hoyos together with Sprenger, is a double jointed bit that features a unique roller in the center section. The KK Ultra mouthpiece features a shortened center link, turned at a 45 degree angle to sit perfectly on the horse's tongue. The Wilcox Hoyos bits have added a small roller to the center of this link to further stimulate the tongue, encouraging the horse to play with the bit and further soften the jaw.
Lisa Wilcox states: "This unique roller provides a gentle stimulation to the tongue, which encourages the horse to chew, prompting salivation, allowing the acceptance of the bit therefore the relaxation of the jaw. It has been Ernst and my experience that through this gentle stimulation our horses learn more quickly to accept the bit softening their entire top line enabling us to perform the movements with more relaxation, throughness and ultimately more harmony."Sensogan metal is an improvement on Sprenger's patented Aurigan metal. Sensogan has a reduced copper content as well as added manganese which helps to regulate the oxidation of the bit metal making the taste even more pleasant for the horse. The reduction of copper discharge into the horse's saliva also helps to keep the white gold color of the sensogan bit brilliant for a longer time.
- Sensogan has improved the properties of aurigan by regulating the oxidative process
- The bits taste good to the horse and encourage salivation and bit acceptance
- White gold color has an elegant look
- Sensogan does not tarnish easily
- Sensogan mouth with stainless steel rings
- 16mm diameter mouth
- 55mm rings
- KK ultra mouthpiece featuring a smooth roller in the center link
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
- One free exchange per item
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.