Hit-Air Original Air Vest
The Hit Air Equestrian Light Airbag Vest is worn over your protective vest and inflates instantly in the event of a fall to give you an extra layer of protection from injury. This vest is highly recommended and worn by top riders. The Hit-Air Vest will instantly inflate in the event of a fall protecting the neck, torso, hips and spine using an innovative design with a high speed airbag deployment system that uses a CO2 cartridge to automatically inflate the vest in .25 seconds decreasing your chance of serious injury.
A bungee lanyard (included) is attached to both the saddle and the vest. Should the rider and the horse be separated, the lanyard pulls a "key" out of the CO2 cartridge to inflate the air cushion. The inflated vest absorbs the impact helping to prevent injury. You will hardly notice this super lightweight and comfortable vest even when worn over a riding vest (which is recommended).
This harness type airbag employs the new higher speed key ball mechanism (component that activates the CO2 cartridge). It is quiet when deployed, making it much less likely to spook the horse during an unintended deployment.
- New high speed airbag deployment system
- Recommended for use over a Body Protector
- Uses 48cc cartridge
- Optional Saddle strap attaches to the stirrup bars and is highly recommended. Saddle D rings could detach when pulled resulting in the vest's failure to inflate.
- Lightweight and provides total freedom of movement - 1.76 pounds for the XXS to SM and 1.9 pounds for the M to XL
- Comes complete with 1 cartridge and lanyard to attach to saddle
This Product can ship by ground only*
- XXS to Small (chest 29"-37", waist 23"-31")
- Medium to XL (chest 37"-49", waist 30"-42")
*Due to Federal Regulations, CO2 cartridges are non-returnable.