Kerrits Trail Blazer Lace Up Waterproof Barn Boot
The Kerrits Trail Blazer Lace Up Paddock Boots are just like a Swiss Army knife – masters of multi-tasking. Engineered to power your strides wherever a life with horses takes you. Made in multi color combinations, these sueded leather uppers are waterproofed with RideDry technology to keep you dry and comfortable in and out of the saddle.
Wear these boots for a lesson, in the barn doing chores, or on a hike. Extremely versatile and comfortable no matter what the activity is. Featuring Fatigue-fighting stability from the K-Stride midsole that provides structure to keep feet happy all day.
Anti-microbial, removable insoles cradle and cushion while SuperSync molded heels hold spurs in place. 1” heel provides safety to wear while riding and non-slip soles deliver sturdy traction.
These boots feature advanced technology:
- RideDry Technology waterproof, seam-sealed sueded leather upper.
- SpurSync molded heel holds spur in place and protects from wear.
- Anti-microbial, 3D molded removable insole keeps feet fresh and cushions with Kerrits logo pattern underneath
- K-Stride midsole provides advanced stability and reduces fatigue.
- OrangeZone ATO all-terrain outsole offers durability and handles muddy terrain with ease.
- 6” Shaft with padded collar which provides extra stability and ankle support in saddle or out.
- Lace up design provides a secure, customized fit.
- Fun color combinations and contrast stitch details to catch the eye.
- Roomy toe box with toe bumper for protection and all day comfort.
In addition to their added technology, these boots offer several Rider-Friendly features such as
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|