M. Toulouse Jeninne Jump Saddle - Genesis Tree
M. Toulouse Jeninne Jumping Saddle with Genesis System is hand crafted of natural, aniline finished, high quality leather which will easily accept oil. The Genesis System is a patented adjustable tree.
The innovative Genesis adjustable Gullet System allows a single saddle to custom fit all of your horses from narrow to extra wide and any width in between, millimeter by millimeter.
With its integral parts constructed of case hardened steel, the Genesis is also the only adjustable gullet system backed by a 10 year guarantee. You must register your saddle online for your warranty to be valid.
Adjustments to the Genesis System are made quickly and easily in 3 simple steps using the included tools: Unlock the gullet, adjust the gullet width and lock in the new width. All your adjustments are made almost instantly and without taking the saddle apart. A small, discrete flap underneath the saddle is all you need to open. You can adjust your Genesis Gullet as often as you need for every horse you ride.
- Soft, durable leather is stronger than most, though there may be natural marks and variations
- Carefully chosen hides help minimize these natural occurrences
- Medium deep seat
- Medium twist
- Soft covered leather for comfort and grip
- Removable front and rear blocks
- Forward flaps
- STP Panel SystemWool flocked panels to allow a custom fit with 10 to 12 mm of latex to prevent pressure points should the flocking shift or settle.
Please note:Gift with purchase offers cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion no exceptions.
Please note: The sizes 18.5 and 19 inch seats are considered custom which are Non-returnable and Non-refundable.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.