Majyk Equipe Ergonomics Full Fleece Half Pad with Shims
The Majyk Equipe Ergonomics Correction Half Pad is the only Full Sheepskin pad available with split wither and ARTi-LAGE Impact Protection Shims!
Majyk Equipe ‘Ergonomics’ Correction Fleece Half Pad with Impact Protection Shims provides the ultimate combination of comfort and technology. Features of this revolutionary pad include:
- Constructed from a high-loft, dense 1 1/4" long 100% Australian fleece (most pads have a less dense fleece)
- Fully quilted and combines natural cushioning and moisture wicking qualities of sheepskin with ultimate impact protection Split Wither Relief technology to relieve pressure across the withers and Spine Relief along the underside of the pad
- Two front and rear pockets along the spine can be used to make a total of 24 unique saddle fit adjustments
- Shims are inserted from the top, not bottom, ensuring the shims sit securely in pocket
- Shims are made of a lightweight and customizable impact protection material, which limits force of impact through the saddle in both directions
- Full set of shims included
Impact protection – these pads provide impact protection in two directions which provides comfort for horse and rider:
- Direction 1: Force of impact into the horses’ back from the rider’s weight and movements
- Direction 2: Force of impact traveling up from the horse’s back through into the riders lower back and spine
- Spine to End of Pad = 22.5 inches (58.5cm)
- Measurement Drop (Flap) length = 12 inches (30.5cm)
- Overall length is 22 inches
|Saddle Pad Type||Correction|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
- One free exchange per item
To get your FREE return shipping label, please create a return request from your customer account.
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.