Matrix Ergonomic Coolback All Purpose Half Pad
The Matrix T3 Ergonomic All Purpose Half Pad has been designed with a longer front to more completely cushion the horse's shoulders encouraging freer movement.
Matrix half pads allow you design a pad customized to your horse's needs using special inserts that provide not only orthopedic and therapeutic protection but also contribute to overall performance. Each pad has pockets for special matrix inserts which allow you to select the cushioning you need whether it be a high impact cushion to reduce concussion or a low impact cushion to reduce pressure.
The Matrix T3 pad can be used on its own or with your choice of therapeutic inserts. These Inserts can be purchased separately and can be changed quickly and easily so you can use your Matrix pad on a variety of horses.
Features of the Matrix Pads include:
- Linear quilt of fabric
- Breathable/wickable batting and polycotton twill bottom
- Stain resistant and easy to clean
- Ergonomic designs are specially contoured to provide support and protection for critical muscle groups without interfering with movement
- Coolback synthetic fleece lining is a medical grade fleece that reduces pressure points and allows for exceptional airflow
- Pocket for insert closes along the spine
Matrix Inserts are available in different types of foam to provide protection and added comfort. Choose the style that works best for your situation. Here are the three standard insert styles:
- Pro-Impact Insert is made of ultra thin Poron XRD material that absorbs 90% of impact and can reduce rider bounce back
- Lo-Impact Insert is made with 25mm of viscoelastic memory foam to cushion the horses back while allowing for complete muscle expansion
- Ortho-Impact Insert combines high impact absorbing Poron XRD with 12mm of viscoelastic memory foam and is beneficial for stabilizing the saddle and compensating for conformation issues. It is especially good for riders who need back support.
|Saddle Pad Type||All Purpose, Half Pads, Therapeutic|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.