MDC Sport Classic Aluminum Base Stirrups
MDC Sport Classic Stirrups are wide based, Stainless Steel and Aluminum Stirrups that have been patterned after an Italian design. The MDC stirrups are a revolutionary breakthrough in design, comfort, safety, and improved riding efficiency. The innovative patented adjustable top can be preset to any of 3 stirrup positions: Traditional, 45 degrees, and 90 degrees.
- Versatile:Each model comes with the patented, adjustable top that can help to reduce any pain in your ankles, knees, hips or back. Most riders are relieved of their old pain in 1 or 2 rides.
- Stainless Steel Stirrup with a wide aluminum nonslip base.
This design concept brings:
- The Traditional Look of Bright Metal that is preferred in the show ring
- A More Secure, Non-Slip Foot Pad
- Lighter in weight, but still offering enough weight to have the stirrup hang true
- Interchangeable wide or traditional Width Pads (Wide Included)
- Reduction of abrasive characteristics of cheese grater pads on boots, breeches, saddles and stirrup leathers
- Strength of Stainless Steel blended with the lightness of aluminum more strength than plastic
Additional Features Include:
- Improves leg, calf and foot position. Relieves pressure in ankles, knees, and hips because these stirrups come to you, instead of you trying to find them.
- Ergonomically designed and engineered for correct, comfortable, and balanced riding.
- Easily retrievable. Immediate pickup of your off side stirrup when mounting.
- When you begin to feel equal angulation and equal pressure coming through the balls of your feet, you will get a new found sense of balance and a stronger sense of your base support.
Voted by the Horse Journal Magazine as "Product of the Year!"
|Stirrup Style||Wide Base|
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.