MDC Sport Classic Aluminum Base Stirrups
MDC Sport Classic Stirrups are wide based, Stainless Steel and Aluminum Stirrups that have been patterned after an Italian design. The MDC stirrups are a revolutionary breakthrough in design, comfort, safety, and improved riding efficiency. The innovative patented adjustable top can be preset to any of 3 stirrup positions: Traditional, 45 degrees, and 90 degrees.
- Versatile:Each model comes with the patented, adjustable top that can help to reduce any pain in your ankles, knees, hips or back. Most riders are relieved of their old pain in 1 or 2 rides.
- Stainless Steel Stirrup with a wide aluminum nonslip base.
This design concept brings:
- The Traditional Look of Bright Metal that is preferred in the show ring
- A More Secure, Non-Slip Foot Pad
- Lighter in weight, but still offering enough weight to have the stirrup hang true
- Interchangeable wide or traditional Width Pads (Wide Included)
- Reduction of abrasive characteristics of cheese grater pads on boots, breeches, saddles and stirrup leathers
- Strength of Stainless Steel blended with the lightness of aluminum more strength than plastic
Additional Features Include:
- Improves leg, calf and foot position. Relieves pressure in ankles, knees, and hips because these stirrups come to you, instead of you trying to find them.
- Ergonomically designed and engineered for correct, comfortable, and balanced riding.
- Easily retrievable. Immediate pickup of your off side stirrup when mounting.
- When you begin to feel equal angulation and equal pressure coming through the balls of your feet, you will get a new found sense of balance and a stronger sense of your base support.
Voted by the Horse Journal Magazine as "Product of the Year!"
|Stirrup Style||Wide Base|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|