MDC Ultimate Black Stirrups
The MDC Ultimate Black Stirrups are a revolutionary breakthrough in design, comfort, safety, and improved riding efficiency. The innovative patented adjustable top can be preset to any of 3 stirrup positions: Traditional, 45 degrees, and 90 degrees. The ability to customize one's stirrups provides a feature that is First in Modern Stirrup Technology!
- VERSATILE:Each model comes with the patented, adjustable top.
- MDC ULTIMATE STIRRUPhas a Rubber Protected Hinged Bottom
- MDC COMFORT STIRRUPhas a traditional Solid Foot Plate
- SAFETY The open stirrup angles greatly reduce the danger of being hung up and seriously injured.
- COMFORT:Improves leg, calf and foot position. Relieves pressure in ankles, knees, and hips because these stirrups come to you, instead of you trying to find them.
- ERGONOMIC:Ergonomically designed and engineered for correct, comfortable, and balanced riding.
- SECURITY:Easily retrievable. Immediate pickup of your off side stirrup when mounting.
- IMPROVED BASE OF SUPPORT:When you begin to feel equal angulation and equal pressure coming through the balls of your feet, you will get a new found sense of balance and a stronger sense of your base support.
Voted by the Horse Journal Magazine as "Product of the Year!"
|Stirrup Material||Stainless Steel|
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.