MVP Ester-C (Calcium Ascorbate) 1 lb
Med Vet Pharmaceuticals' Ester-C® (Calcium Ascorbate) is a unique, patented ascorbate complex bound with Calcium Carbonate. Naturally processed in purified water without the use of alcohol or acetone solvents. This makes Ester-C® a more readily available, readily absorbed form of Vitamin C. Ester-C® , a well-known anti-oxidant has been shown to aid in reducing joint cartilage degeneration and decrease susceptibility to infections. Ester-C® has up to 4X more metabolic activity than standard Vitamin-C (ascorbic Acid). Contains 28,375 mg Ester-C® /oz.
Benefits of Ester-C
- Stability &ndash Ester-C® has a shelf life up to 5 years. Typical shelf life of Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is 6months to 1 year depending on storage, as it is sensitive to heat, light and air.
- Non Acidic &ndash Ester-C® is non acidic like Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), so it's gentler on the stomach.
- Absorption &ndash Studies indicate when the same levels of Ester-C® and Vitamin C were given, the Ester-C® absorbed twice as fast and indicated levels in tissues and blood to be up to 4 times greater then Vitamin C.
|Brand||Med Vet Pharmaceuticals|
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.