Professional Choice SMx Air Ride All-Around Pad
Professional Choice SMx Air Ride All-Around Saddle Pad is considered one of the most comfortable saddle pads in the world! Now you can get all the benefits of the SMx Air Ride Suspension System in an everyday saddle pad. Contructed for daily use, the contoured SMx Air Ride All-Around was tested to ensure it took stress off the hore's back, even during rigorous training sessions. Easy to care for and can be used alone, over or under a Navajo blanket. The standard SMx Air Ride core is shock absorbent, lightweight and highly breathable. It allows even air circulation in every direction, resulting in accelerated heat dispersion and moisture evaporation.
- Standard Pads have a 1/2 inch breathable core for optimal comfort allowing for even weight distribution and close contact
- Air circulates in all directions so the horse feels less heat and cools off faster
- Impact is absorbed and deflected throughout the core and away from the horse's body
- Naturally conforms to the horse's back and designed to keep pressure off the spine, allowing for additional airflow
- Withstands stress while maintaining its strength and structure
- Evenly distributes pressure to reduce sore backs
- 60 Day unconditional money back guarantee: try it for 60 days and if you aren't satisfied, for any reason, you can return it for exchange or a refund
- 6 month warranty for manufacturers defects
Please note these pads now only come in a fleece lining.
|Saddle Pad Type||Western|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
- One free exchange per item
To get your FREE return shipping label, please create a return request from your customer account.
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.