Rambo Micklem Competition Bridle w/Rubber Reins
You Save 48% ($109.96)
The Rambo Micklem Competition Bridle is an innovative bridle made to fit the shape of the horse's skull. Designed by William Micklem, an international coach, speaker, and best selling author, the Micklem Bridle was the winner of the Innovation Award at BETA International in 2008. This is the most comfortable, effective and flexible bridle ever designed.
- Anatomically designed to fit the horse's skull for greater comfort
- Improved fit means less resistance and better performance
- No lunging D-Ring on the noseband
- 5/8" Eco-friendly hand finished leather
- Complete with rubber reins
- Stainless steel buckles
- Comfortable padding across nose, brow band and on cheek pieces
Measuring instructions for the Micklem Bridle:Measure the distance from the bottom point of the protruding cheek bone on one side of the head to the bottom point of the protruding cheek bone on the other side of the head, going round the front of the head.
- Under 27 cm (10.6 inches) = Pony
- 27 - 29 cm (10.6 to 11.4 inches) = Small Horse
- 29 - 31 cm (11.4 to 12.2 inches) = Standard Horse
- 31 - 33 cm (12.2 inches to 13 inches) = Large Horse
You can use a bridle that is slightly too big from cheek bone to cheek bone but not a bridle that is slightly too small.
|Sale Type||Manufacturer Closeout|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
- One free exchange per item
To get your FREE return shipping label, please create a return request from your customer account.
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.