Rambo Micklem Multi Bridle
The Rambo Micklem Multi-Bridle is an innovative bridle made to fit the shape of the horse's skull. Now updated with newly designed a bitless strap (groove strap) which gradually widens.
Designed by William Micklem, an international coach, speaker, and best selling author, the Micklem Bridle was the winner of the Innovation Award at BETA International in 2008. This is the most comfortable, effective and flexible bridle ever designed.
The Multi Bridle design consists of a headstall with a special, anatomically designed shape which conforms more comfortably to the horses skeletal structure. There is an attached center d-ring in the noseband (which allows the bridle to be used for lunging) and a separate groove strap which can be used to turn the Micklem bridle into a bitless bridle. A long bitless strap is also shown in the video and literature, but unfortunately this piece is not available in the United States.
Additional features of the micklem bridle include:
- Anatomically designed to fit the structures of the skull
- Increases comfort to decrease resistance
- Bit clips allow you to stabilize the bit to protect the mouth from abuse
- Made from Eco-Friendly Vegetable Tanned Leather
- D-ring on nose piece for lunging
- Optional groove strap for bitless use is included Bitless Strap Included
- Reins Included
|Sale Type||Manufacturer Closeout|