ThinLine Cotton Western & Endurance Liner
The ThinLine Cotton Western Liner delivers protection for both horses and riders. A raised wither profile with a swallow topline makes this pad adaptable to the conformation of any horse. The flexibility and stretchiness of the ThinLine molds around your horse's shape with the pad's contoured shape stopping any bunching.
The slim design frees up room for narrow or snug-fitting saddles while putting the rider in closer contact with the horse. The ThinLine layer swen onto the pad has a 95% shock absorption rate that spreads impact laterally along the pad. This means that the motion you feel under you as you ride is absorbed by the ThinLine and transferred across the pad instead of up into your spine.
- High-performance ThinLine panels sewn onto a quality quilted cotton base pad
- Contoured wither profile designed for high withered horses
- Pocket to add shims for saddle fit adjustment
- Shims (sold separately) are made of the same amazing ThinLine material
- Shims allow you to fill in behind the wither, across the sway in the back, and to lift at the cantle
- Machine washable
ThinLine creates a steady connection between you and your horse.
|Saddle Pad Type
|Regular Price Items