ThinLine Short Girth
The ThinLine Short Girth has been designed to fit your horse comfortably, to resist slipping and to be easy to care for! Antimicrobial, highly shock absorbent, non-chafing ThinLine material makes this girth an ideal choice for sensitive horses. The unique V buckle attachement distributes pressure evenly and relieves pinching in the sensitive elbow area.
- 100% Trademark ThinLine foam against your horse
- Unique V Shaped buckle placement to distribute pressure
- Stainless steel roller buckles with leather reinforcement tabs
- The best non-slip girth solution
- Anti Bacterial and Anti Fungal for healthy skin and use on multiple horses
- Easy care
The ThinLine short girth is often purchased for its non-slip properties. It is a very effective non-slip girth but it might be most famous for its ability to mold to the curvature of a horses' girth. It creates comfort riders swear by. Riders also love the easy care, simply wipe it down with a baby wipe or add a little dish soap to a cloth. So go ahead, get sweaty, let the arena mud fly. Have some fun with a happy horse.
|Girth Material||Synthetic Leather|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.