Equilibrium Tri-Zone Impact Boots
Why compromise on protection or style when you can have it all with the Equilibrium Tri-Zone Impact Boots. We know there are tons of boots on the market and many factors weight into the decision, such as breathability, flexibility and protection. But what if you could have all those in one lightweight boot with superior protection.
The NEW Tri-Zone Impact boots are the ultimate leg protection. An update and redesign of the original Impact Sport Boot, redesigned using the latest research and technology. Added a choice of colors and range of sized so this all around boot can be used by anyone for anything.
Superior tested protection levels make them suitable for high impact sports such as cross country, polo and racing. Their lightweight make and comfortability also make them perfect for everyday riding. Easy to wash and dry as well.
Available in 3 sizes :
- Small – 14-15.2hh (large ponies, arabs and thoroughbreds, thoroughbred crosses)
- Medium – 15.3-16.2hh (standard size thoroughbreds and sport horses)
- Large 16.3-17hh (large warmbloods and sporthorses)
Tri-Zone Tested independently tested in a Safety Laboratory.
- Weight Tested to be lightweight, even when wet. Heavy boots increase the effort the horse must make and increase the risk of injury caused by early onset fatigue.
- Protection Tested for protection against concussion and penetration, applying the same force as if the horse was to hit a solid fence or obstacle or struck itself.
- Breathability Tested for breathability to ensure heat is allowed to escape from the boots, as research indicates that high temperatures may result in damage to tendons.
- Flexibility Tested for flexibility to reduce restriction of the horse’s movement. Stiff or tight boots can affect performance due to altering stride characteristics and joint movement.
|Boot Closure Type||Velcro|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
- One free exchange per item
To get your FREE return shipping label, please create a return request from your customer account.
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.