Veredus Carbon Gel Grand Slam Rear Ankle Boot
The Veredus Grand Slam Carbon Gel Vento Gold Hind Boot is an advanced ankle boot offering double ventilation with a special gold trim to celebrate the Grand Slam of Showjumping. More dangerous than any impact is the effect of heat buildup on your horse's legs. The Veredus VENTO releases heat through an exclusive double ventilation system. Cool air is drawn in through the bottom vents and heat is released through the top vents. Air circulation within the boot is aided with Aerox micro perforated neoprene and 3D Mesh Ducted fabric.
To achieve the Grand Slam of Showjumping, the rider has to win three events - CHIO Aachen, CSIO Spruce Meadows, and CHI Geneva. In 2015, Scott Brash became the first Grand Slam winner in history. Such an unprecedented achievement deserves to be recognized. Veredus is proud to introduce the Grand Slam Carbon Gel Vento Gold Edition with all the protection and ventilation riders have come to love, in a genuinely celebratory style!
- Supreme protection
- Perfect fit and performance
- Anatomically designed outer shell composed of semi-rigid polyurethane
- Strike plate of carbon fiber to provide extreme durability and protection after repeated strikes
- Gel lining in the strike plate for the ultimate in shock protection
- Elastic straps
- Fast release ferrules with narrowing hook holes to allow fast and easy hooking and release, without compromising security
- Made in Italy
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.
You may also be interested in
- Veredus TRS Front Sport Boots$159.95
- Veredus Olympus Front Boot$179.95
- Veredus TRS Rear Sport Boots$159.95
- Veredus E-VENTO Rear Event Boots$235.00