The Vet Sriders are quick to apply. All you need to do is check the fit, thread the tie through the appropriate band, place the boot over hoof and tighten the tie. Easy to remove-just cut the tie. Supported by vets for the use on: Hoof abscesses, puncture wounds, bruising, lost shoes, cracked hoofs
Sizing: Small fits (3 1/2 inch to 5 inch), Medium fits (4 1/2 inch to 5 1/2 inch), Large fits (5 1/2 inch to 8 inch)
- Not suitable for riding or turnout
- Use caution when walking a horse on wet or slippery surfaces, pavement, and concrete
- Only use this produt with Vet-Strider ties as they have a predetermined breaking point, that loosens in case of emergency.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.