WeatherBeeta Therapy-Tec Fleece Combo Neck
The WeatherBeeta Therapy-Tec Fleece Combo Neck is an ideal choice for before or after exercise, or for use while traveling. Ceramic fabric technology reflects the horse’s own body heat and increases circulation which aids in recovery time and muscle function.
Designed to increase your horse’s muscle function to reduce the risk of injury while warming up be preparing the muscles for exercise, and assists with recovery after work by reducing lactic acid buildup which can decrease recovery time and improve the healing process or prior injuries. This sheet is the perfect choice for optimum performance and complete comfort.
- Versatile breathable and moisture wicking fleece.
- Anti-pill finish for longevity.
- Ceramic lining over shoulders, back and quarters.
- Touch tape closure on the neck.
- Adjustable buckle front closure.
- Low cross surcingles.
- Increases circulation.
- Speeds recovery.
- Enhances muscle function.
|Blanket Style||Integrated Neck Cover|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.