Easy Boot Trail Boots
The Easy Boot Trail Boot has been updated for greater durability and a better fit! Easy Care made the Trail Boot simple and easy to apply and take off by designing it to open fully at the back. The non-specific fit allows the boot to fit the horse throughout the trim cycle. This makes the trail boot ideal for emergency use on the trail or at home. The special closure system keeps the boot on in all types of terrain. The newly designed trail boot has been improved with a more durable front guard, a double-padded neoprene pastern cuff, and the snug strap is now included with the boot but is still completely removable.
- Easy to put on and take off with a fully-opening design
- Non-specific fit means the boot can be used throught the trim cycle
- New front wrap-around shield for increased durability
- Two rolls of neoprene cushion at the pastern prevents rubs, bruising and discomfort
- Snug Strap included and can be removed from the boot if desired
- Closure straps are now removable and reversible for left or right handed use
- Improved back hook and loop closure for a tighter fit and less space for debris to work its way in
- New back design cups the heel and comes up higher, eliminating the need for added gaiters
- Sold Individually
We follow all manufacturer waranty and defective product policies. If you feel your EasyCare product is defective their policy goes as follows:
We back all of our products with a 45-day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with this product for any reason, EasyCare will issue us a credit, which we will return to you in the form of a refund to your original payment method.
To qualify, products must be returned to the correct EasyCare returns address, with a copy of your dated receipt, a completed Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. Email us, and we will fill out the return request with EasyCare.
EasyCare will provide a return label for you to use to return the product. They do charge a NON-NEGOTIABLE $12.50 restocking fee, which does cover cost of shipping as well.
Once EasyCare receives the product back you will be refunded which can take 3-5 business days.
EasyCare does not currently do replacement boots, so if you would like another boot you must re-purchase.
For details and questions, you can contast Adams through our Help Desk.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.