GreenGuard Grazing Muzzle
The GreenGuard Grazing Muzzle is truly the most comfortable grazing muzzle on the market. It limits grass intake as much as a traditional basket muzzle, but is more comfortable, lighter, and cooler with a patented open design that allows for unrestricted breathing and drinking. Features of this revolutionary grazing muzzle includes:
- Patented open design is lighter and more breathable
- Horse can drink easily with muzzle (please be sure your water vessel is wide enough for the muzzle – best for use when you use large water tubs or much buckets
- Muzzle comes with 4 quality break-away safety straps to attach to your standard halter (we highly recommend using a breakaway halter for turnout
- Patented design limits grass as much as single hole muzzle but with better breathability
- Optional – purchase a GreenGuard halter with noseband ring for easy attachment
- Horse size typically fits a horse that wears 5 to 6 inch bit
- Pony size typically fits a pony that wears a 4 ¼ to 4 ¾ inch bit
- Mini size typically fits a very small pony or donkey that wears a 3 ½ to 4 inch bit
- Be sure to use a breakaway halter for turnout
- Be sure your horse can fit his nose in water vessel for drinking
- Do not leave muzzle on 24/7 if possible – give your horse a break. If your horse wears it for extended time periods, check frequently for rubbing
- Follow fitting instructions carefully – there should be a 1-inch gap between muzzle and horses nose
- Keep an eye out for excessive incisor wear which may happen if your muzzle is fitted too close or your grass to short
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.