One K Defender Suede Junior Helmet
You Save 20% ($55.99)
The One K Defender Suede Junior Helmet is our most popular One K helmet providing exceptional fit and protection in sizing for juniors and smaller adults.The Junior helmets offer the same protection, quality and comfort as the current One K range, but with a smaller internal helmet diameter, a thicker padded liner, and a smaller chin strap which is 15mm shorter in length than the adult sizes.
- Chamude synthetic suede covered Polycarbonate and Advanced ABS Composite outer shell
- Injection molded shell design
- Removable, washable quick-dry, moisture wicking, anti-microbial liner
- Stainless steel mesh
- Comfort padded harness with synthetic suede lining, hook & loop adjustment, and Fastex buckle
- Two side, two front, one back, and two center stripe vents
Note by replacing the liner, you can change the size of the One K Junior Helmet.
One K Horse Riding Helmets boast the perfect synergy between advanced technology and aesthetically pleasing design. With enough features to appeal to those seeking everything a helmet could possibly offer, wrapped in a package that traditionalists can appreciate, One K has the best of both worlds. Certified to ASTM standards.
One K Helmet Accident Replacement Policy
If you are ever in an accident, English Riding Supply, the distributors of Ovation Helmets, will replace your One K Helmet at the cost listed below.
Please include in your return:
Helmet Replacement Cost by Style
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.