Kerrits Groundwork Waterproof Sneaker
The Kerrits Groundwork Waterproof Shoe allows you to transition from the city streets to the stable with ease in these waterproof sneakers that never miss a beat. Whether you're taking a dewy morning stroll around the course or unwinding with lattes after a riding lesson, these high-contrast shoes offer a comfortable alternative to your traditional boots. Designed with both sporty flair and urban smarts, they feature a hay-shielding sock top and a convenient pull-on style tailored for the on-the-go equestrian. Crafted with a waterproof fabric upper, these sneakers not only protect you during rainy-day dashes but also allow vapor to escape, keeping your feet dry and comfortable. The adjustable laces provide a secure fit and ample stretch, while a removable, anti-microbial insole ensures your feet stay fresh no matter how active your day gets. The K-Stride midsole adds stability and support, reducing fatigue, and the lightweight yet durable OrangeZone Lite outsole delivers the perfect amount of traction.Features:
- Pull-on Styling: Enjoy the convenience of easy pull-on styling with stretch laces and a toggle for a secure fit.
- Rubber Toe Bumper and PU Film Overlay: These sneakers provide extra protection and durability while handling barn chores, thanks to the rubber toe bumper and PU film overlay on the toe and heel.
- Sporty Kerrit Sticks Pattern: The sporty design includes a tonal Kerrit Sticks™ pattern on the side for added style.
- Removable Insole: Customize your comfort with a removable insole that allows you to use your own orthotics if needed.
- Back Heel Loop Tab: Easily slip these sneakers on and off with the convenient loop tab at the back heel.
- Internal Waterproof PTFE Membrane: Keep water out while maintaining breathability, thanks to the internal Waterproof PTFE membrane (please note that the tongue is DWR-coated to repel water but is not waterproof).
- Ribbed Knit Collar: Experience enhanced comfort and protection from hay and shavings with the ribbed knit collar.
- Anti-microbial, 3D-Molded Removable Insole: Keep your feet fresh and cushioned all day with the anti-microbial, 3D-molded removable insole that features the Kerrits logo pattern underneath.
- K-Stride Midsole: Enjoy advanced stability and reduced fatigue with the K-Stride midsole.
- OrangeZone Lite Outsole: The OrangeZone Lite outsole offers lightweight cushioning, traction, and durability for any activity.
Hose the exterior with cold water, avoiding soaking inside the tongue. Allow the sneaker to air dry. Clean the midsole with a Magic Eraser.
Do not machine wash
Sizing Note: If you are between sizes or have a wider foot, please order a half size larger for the perfect fit.