Optimum Time Cross Country Watch
The Optimum Time Cross Country Watch from Nunn Finer has been designed by event riders, for event riders to be the easiest, most reliable cross country watch available! Features that make the Optimum Time Watch so popular include:
- Large, easy to read 20mm digital display
- Fully waterproof case
- Adjustable wrist band for a secure fit
- Countdown timer counts down to your optimum time and then counts back up
- Easy to push buttons for start and stop
- Great colors to coordinate with your equipment
"I've tried many watches and Optimum Time Watch is truly great. The large display helps give me the 'optimum time' I'm looking for. David liked mine so well he tried to steal mine so I made him buy his own!"
Karen Lende O'Conner
"I'm certain my accuracy on time cross-country at Bromont was due to this watch's great beeping feature, letting me know every minute that I was where I needed to be on course. It was also helpful listening for the watch instead of having to take my hands off the reins to look, as it was raining heavily. I look forward to using this watch from now on!"
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.