Sore No-More Classic Gelotion
Sore No-More Classic Gelotion is the original, time-tested herbal formula with a naturally thick consistency for targeted pain relief
Classic Gelotion has the proven pain relief benefits of the Classic Liniment with a thicker consistency that stays in place. The Classic Gelotion is part of the only line of liniments with pain relieving properties proven by research.
Sore No-More Classic Gelotion contains the original, time-tested formula of arnica, lobelia, rosemary, witch hazel, and calming lavender. These clinically proven ingredients combine to naturally and effectively reduce heat and pain that horses experience. No harmful chemicals, parabens, sulfates, irritating herbs, artificial or synthetic additives. Limbers up and prepares muscles and soft tissue before exercise. Relaxes and relieves sore muscles and fatigue to improve flexibility and range of motion. Draws out heat, fluid, and toxins while promoting circulation and cooling the affected area.
Classic Gelotion formula is well-known for diagnosing and treating all in one bottle. When the Gelotion is massaged into the skin it foams to indicate heat. It’s a favorite among equine therapists and veterinarians for its ability to pinpoint problem areas, sore muscles and existing injuries. Top therapists use Sore No-More horse liniment, because it increases the benefits of treatments like shock wave and laser therapy.
Use anytime and anywhere to reduce pain and inflammation. The thicker consistency makes it easy to target exact muscle groups or soft tissue for treatment. Ideal for use before and after each ride to prevent injuries. The Gelotion is safe for your own hands and can be applied without gloves. No waste or mess. Can be used under riding equipment, bandages, wraps, magnets or ceramics without any risk. Safe to use daily for long term maintenance or as a complement for equine therapy treatments.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT SORE NO-MORE GELOTION FOR YOUR HORSE
Choose from three formulas of Sore No-More Gelotion so you can find the right match for any horse: Classic, Performance, or Performance Ultra:
The Classic Liniment is the right choice for:
- Horses with a light to moderate work level.
- Horses with chronic inflammation, arthritis or sore muscles.
- Horses with sensitive skin or reactions to traditional liniments.
- Horses with specific injuries or problem areas.
- Horses not competing in FEI regulated events.
- Owners looking for a natural, cost-effective solution for targeted joint, muscle and soft tissue pain relief.
- Owners and equine professionals looking for a safe complement for therapy treatments.
|Brand||Sore No More|
Confused about the 3 formula's of Sore No-More? Use this handy guide to decide which formula is right for you.
Common Liniment Ingredients banned by FEI and USEF:
All Sore No-More products are Capsaicin and Methol free; however, only the Sore No-More Performance Ultra is approved for all competitions.
- Sore No-More Original contains Lobelia - a prohibited substance from FEI. Lobelia is a genus which contains a substantial number of subspecies which have been used for many centuries to treat a variety of ailments. Most notably, when used internally, Lobelia is credited with regulating asthmatic conditions due to anti-inflammatory qualities. While equine liniments use it topically for this purpose, it is because of the respiratory enhancements that this herb is banned by the FEI and USEF.
- Sore No-More Performance contains Lavender, a prohibited substance by USEF. Lavender is one of the most known herbs due to its fragrance and popularity as an essential oil to have on hand for aiding in relaxation, relief from headaches and tension and anxiety. It is classified as a nerve tonic when used internally. Most horse people will use it topically since it is often in liniments and lotions currently on the market. It is however, not allowed to be used during USEF competition levels due to its anti-inflammatory and mild analgesic properties on the skin. If you are not competing and are able to use lavender, it is a delightful plant to be able to enjoy and have your horses reap the benefits of.
- Sore No-More Performance Ultra does not contain any banned ingredients and is safe to use on competition horses.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.
Other Popular Products
- Sore No-More Classic Liniment$17.56 - $92.36
- Sore No-More Classic Poultice$29.00 - $123.16
- Sore No-More Perfomance Ultra Gelotion$14.92 - $96.76
- Ricochet Horse Spray$23.72 - $70.36
- Sore No-More Performance Poultice$33.40 - $131.96
- Sore No-More Performance Gelotion$19.32 - $131.96
- Sore No-More Classic Massage Shampoo$11.95 - $43.96
- Sore No-More Performance Ultra Poultice$39.56 - $149.56
- Sore No-More Classic The Sauce$17.56 - $61.56
- Sore No-More Performance Liniment$20.20 - $96.76