Sore No-More Performance Liniment
Sore No-More Performance Liniment is Sore No More's FEI compliant herbal formula designed for proven and effective pain relief in performance horses.
Performance horses face daily challenges that strain their muscles, tendons and ligaments. Active horses are more likely to suffer from inflammation, pain, swelling and injuries. You want your horse to feel limber and performing at their best. You need proven pain relief that’s safe for everyday use and regulated events.
Sore No-More Performance Liniment was developed by veterinarians with competitors in mind. The same trusted formula as our go-to Classic favorite with comfrey instead of lobelia to meet “Zero-Tolerance” regulations. Clinically proven to reduce back pain with no banned substances, harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, irritating herbs, synthetic or artificial ingredients.
The potent blend of comfrey, arnica, witch hazel, rosemary and lavender provides a safe, natural solution that’s proven to reduce pain. Limbers up and prepares muscles and soft tissue before exercise, reducing the risk of injury. Soothes and calms sore muscles, back pain and leg fatigue. Stimulates circulation to draw out heat and toxins. Effective for easing horses back into a workout regime after an injury. It’s just as gentle on your hands as your horse’s skin.
Effective as a direct spray, massage or refreshing bath brace. Safely use under tack, wraps, bandages and ceramics.
Arenus is proud to offer Sore No-More Performance Liniment as a cost-effective and regulatory compliant liniment for performance horses.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT SORE NO-MORE LINIMENT FOR YOUR HORSE
We offer three formulas of Sore No-More liniment so you can find the right match for any horse: Classic, Performance, and Performance Ultra.
The Performance Liniment is the right choice for:
- Horses with a moderate to heavy work level.
- Horses with arthritis, recovering from injuries or at risk of injury.
- Horses with sensitive skin or reactions to traditional liniments.
- Horses competing in FEI or other agency regulated events.
- Owners looking for a cost-effective, regulation safe solution for everyday joint and soft tissue maintenance.
- Improved comfort and performance: Draws out heat and toxins to limber up muscles and soft tissue. Stimulates circulation to promote healing and pain relief while cooling the affected area. Loosens tense muscles for improved performance and flexibility.
- Safe for hands, horses and show day: All-natural formula is gentle on horses with sensitive skin. It’s safe enough for your own hands to use without gloves. No blisters or burning commonly found with traditional liniments. Safe to apply and use under wraps, tack or bandages. Confidently use during events with no greasy or sticky residue to attract dust and insects.
- Convenient application: Effective without the need to rub in. Simply spray and go. Spray on the poll, back, neck, legs, hock, knees or hoof to reduce soft tissue discomfort. Paint on soles of hooves to absorb the pain of impact.
- Injury prevention and recovery: Use before and after each ride to reduce the risk of strains. Cooling effect relaxes muscles and reduces tension for rapid recovery.
- Multi-purpose: Versatile liniment can be used as a direct spray, bath brace, massage and under riding equipment or bandages. Antiseptic properties keep the skin heal
|Brand||Sore No More|
Confused about the 3 formula's of Sore No-More? Use this handy guide to decide which formula is right for you.
Common Liniment Ingredients banned by FEI and USEF:
All Sore No-More products are Capsaicin and Methol free; however, only the Sore No-More Performance Ultra is approved for all competitions.
- Sore No-More Original contains Lobelia - a prohibited substance from FEI. Lobelia is a genus which contains a substantial number of subspecies which have been used for many centuries to treat a variety of ailments. Most notably, when used internally, Lobelia is credited with regulating asthmatic conditions due to anti-inflammatory qualities. While equine liniments use it topically for this purpose, it is because of the respiratory enhancements that this herb is banned by the FEI and USEF.
- Sore No-More Performance contains Lavender, a prohibited substance by USEF. Lavender is one of the most known herbs due to its fragrance and popularity as an essential oil to have on hand for aiding in relaxation, relief from headaches and tension and anxiety. It is classified as a nerve tonic when used internally. Most horse people will use it topically since it is often in liniments and lotions currently on the market. It is however, not allowed to be used during USEF competition levels due to its anti-inflammatory and mild analgesic properties on the skin. If you are not competing and are able to use lavender, it is a delightful plant to be able to enjoy and have your horses reap the benefits of.
- Sore No-More Performance Ultra does not contain any banned ingredients and is safe to use on competition horses.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.
Other Popular Products
- Sore No-More Classic Massage Shampoo$11.95 - $43.96
- Sore No-More Performance Ultra Liniment$14.92 - $87.96
- Sore No-More Perfomance Ultra Gelotion$14.92 - $96.76
- Sore No-More Performance Poultice$33.40 - $131.96
- Sore No-More Classic Liniment$17.56 - $92.36
- Ricochet Horse Spray$23.72 - $70.36
- Sore No-More Performance Ultra Poultice$39.56 - $149.56
- Sore No-More Classic Poultice$29.00 - $123.16
- Sore No-More Performance Gelotion$19.32 - $131.96
- Sore No-More Classic The Sauce$17.56 - $61.56