Sore No-More Performance Ultra Poultice
Sore No-More Performance Ultra Poultice combines clinical strength, FEI compliant herbal formula with bentonite clay for a fast-acting, soothing poultice that’s proven to reduce pain.
Sore No-More Performance Ultra Poultice was developed by veterinarians with top competitors in mind. It combines high-grade bentonite clay with a potent dose of our natural, clinically-proven formula of arnica, rosemary, witch hazel, ginger and anti-inflammatory comfrey. Formulated at clinical strength without any ingredients on the FEI's drug regulations list. The silky smooth texture comes from the same healing bentonite clay used in face masks for people. The naturally soothing ingredients effectively draw out heat, fluid and toxins while promoting circulation and cooling the area. It’s as gentle on your own hands as it is on your horse’s skin. Use the poultice on its own or under wraps, paper or plastic. There is no risk of burning or irritation when left unattended for long periods of time. Limbers up and prepares muscles and soft tissue before exercise. Cools and soothes areas of swelling, edema, heat and inflammation. Excellent hoof pack and drawing agent for abscesses, infections and bruises. Effective without the need to cake on for precise application and less mess. Simply brush or rinse off for easy removal or leave on when done. Use anytime to prevent or treat injuries, reduce swelling and infection. Ideal for use during strenuous exercise, training, competition and travel to prevent injury. Safe for long term, daily maintenance of athletic horses.
Choose from three formulas of Sore No-More poultice Classic, Performance and Performance Ultra. The Performance Ultra Poultice is the right choice for:
- Horses with a heavy work level.
- Horses with severe or chronic inflammation, arthritis, sore or swollen legs.
- Horses with sole bruises, infections or hoof abscesses.
- Horses with sensitive skin or reactions to traditional liniments.
- Horses recovering or rehabilitating from soft tissue injuries.
- Horses competing in FEI or other agency regulated events.
- Owners looking for a clinical strength, regulation compliant solution for sore legs and hooves.
- Rapid, long-lasting pain relief: Clinical strength formula quickly draws out inflammation. Rapidly pulls out heat, toxins and fluid while stimulating circulation and cooling the area.
- Safe for hands and horses: All-natural formula is silky smooth and gentle on horses with sensitive skin. It’s safe enough for your own hands to use without gloves. Safe to apply and use under wraps, bandages, paper or plastic.
- No waste or mess: A little goes a long way with the equivalent of nearly two full bottles of clinical strength, herbal liniment in each 5 lb tub. Simply apply a thin layer to cover the area. No need to cake on to improve effectiveness. The smooth arnica cooling clay is easy to apply without lumps or mess.
- Easy removal: The Performance Ultra Poultice was designed with busy competitors in mind. No need to wash or scrape off. Simply brush off when finished. Safe to leave on the skin or hooves without removal. Easily rinses off if desired.
- Injury prevention and rehab: Use before and after exercise to reduce the risk of injury. Reduces swelling to keep performance horses comfortable and limber. Cooling effect relaxes muscles and reduces tension for rapid recovery after exercise. Efficient and fast-acting rehabilitation for soft tissue injuries.
|Brand||Sore No More|
Confused about the 3 formula's of Sore No-More? Use this handy guide to decide which formula is right for you.
Common Liniment Ingredients banned by FEI and USEF:
All Sore No-More products are Capsaicin and Methol free; however, only the Sore No-More Performance Ultra is approved for all competitions.
- Sore No-More Original contains Lobelia - a prohibited substance from FEI. Lobelia is a genus which contains a substantial number of subspecies which have been used for many centuries to treat a variety of ailments. Most notably, when used internally, Lobelia is credited with regulating asthmatic conditions due to anti-inflammatory qualities. While equine liniments use it topically for this purpose, it is because of the respiratory enhancements that this herb is banned by the FEI and USEF.
- Sore No-More Performance contains Lavender, a prohibited substance by USEF. Lavender is one of the most known herbs due to its fragrance and popularity as an essential oil to have on hand for aiding in relaxation, relief from headaches and tension and anxiety. It is classified as a nerve tonic when used internally. Most horse people will use it topically since it is often in liniments and lotions currently on the market. It is however, not allowed to be used during USEF competition levels due to its anti-inflammatory and mild analgesic properties on the skin. If you are not competing and are able to use lavender, it is a delightful plant to be able to enjoy and have your horses reap the benefits of.
- Sore No-More Performance Ultra does not contain any banned ingredients and is safe to use on competition horses.
Other Popular Products
- Sore No-More Classic Liniment$17.56 - $92.36
- Sore No-More Classic Gelotion$16.68 - $96.76
- Sore No-More Performance Ultra Liniment$14.92 - $87.96
- Sore No-More Performance Liniment$20.20 - $63.32
- Sore No-More Classic Massage Shampoo$11.95 - $43.96
- Sore No-More Performance Gelotion$19.32 - $131.96
- Sore No-More Perfomance Ultra Gelotion$14.92 - $96.76
- Sore No-More Performance Poultice$33.40 - $131.96
- Sore No-More Classic Poultice$29.00 - $123.16
- Sore No-More Classic The Sauce$17.56 - $61.56